“Humans spend about one-third of their lives asleep, yet most individuals know little about sleep.”
“A lack of adequate sleep can affect judgment, mood, ability to learn and retain information ... In the long term, chronic sleep deprivation may lead to a host of health problems including obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and even early mortality.”
See each night's sleep in the app
How does it work?
Three great options for tracking your sleep
Sleep Tracking Ai
A new feature from the Gyroscope Labs, we can now automatically calculate your sleep using other data you have connected — like motion from your wearables and your digital activity on the computer.
- Completely passive & retroactive
- Constantly learning & recalculating
- Only $7 a month
- Limited accuracy without a wearable
There are some great apps that let you track your sleep and save it to HealthKit. Two of the most popular are Sleep Cycle and Sleep++.
- Easy to install
- Needs to be turned on each night
- Not retroactive or passive
- Limited app quality
Gyroscope works with all the popular in-bed sleep tracking devices, like the Hello Sense and Withings Aura.
- Works passively in your bed
- Most accurate data source
- Expensive hardware purchase
- Don’t work when traveling
- Limited accuracy with multiple people in bed